Data & Compliance Coordinator
Accepting Applications until October 25th, 2019
Who We Are
Project for Pride in Living, Inc. (PPL) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering low-income people to become self-reliant through integrated services. When joining PPL, you become a part of a diverse team whose goal is to assist our residents and communities with the groundwork they need, not only to survive, but also to thrive. We are eager to welcome others to our team who are dedicated to serving our residents and pursuing our mission to build the hope, assets, and self-reliance of individuals and families who have lower incomes by providing transformative affordable housing and employment readiness services.
The Data & Compliance Coordinator will provide data, compliance and administrative assistance to PPL’s Resident Services team. The overall focus of this position is to assist in PPL’s goal of providing transformative quality affordable and supportive housing for families and individuals.
This position will be responsible for accurate and timely management of data in multiple databases that are utilized for reporting, reimbursement, and grant writing purposes. Quality assurance activities include regular administrative file reviews and program quality assurance. Administrative support assignments include assisting managers and directors in implementing programs.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Accurately collect and enter participant data into multiple databases – Apricot, Housing Management Information System (HMIS), and Mental Health Information System (MHIS). Involves exchanging information, tracking and coordinating with staff.
- Generate and submit reports to internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Analyze program data and performs quality control checks of data.
- Provide Apricot database training and support for staff.
- Serve as primary staff to keep current on database and data element requirements.
- Manage file storage and archiving, including electronic and paper records.
Quality Assurance and Program Eligibility
- Perform regular file reviews for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide Supportive Housing eligibility review for internal and external programs.
- Facilitate timely documentation of disability and housing recertification data and updated participant spreadsheets
- Solicit referrals from Coordinated Entry, screen for eligibility, and work with applicants to complete eligibility documentation.
- Track applicant through lease-up process, track key dates and provide support.
- Monitor inventory and order office and program supplies.
- Process invoices, reconcile gift card, credit card & petty cash logs and receipts.
- Produce monthly Housing Supports orders, and participant utility invoices.
- Provide a range of diverse administrative support to directors and managers in effectively delivering services.
- Provide project management for seasonal projects such as National Night Out, holiday events, summer picnic, kids coat drive, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of experience or an Associate’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience in database management, nonprofit or business administration.
- Experience with data entry and reporting using program databases (HMIS a plus).
- Detail-orientated and ability to provide analysis of data, file compliance, etc.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate, track and complete multiple tasks as well as adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to respond to the unique cultural, economic and social needs and resources of residents, using these unique resources to meet their goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and boundaries in all interactions with residents, staff, volunteers, and the public.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record as determined by our insurance carrier, proof of insurance and access to reliable transportation.
Benefits: Benefits will include Health & Dental; Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Employer Paid Life Insurance; Voluntary Life Insurance; Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA); PTO & Paid Holidays; 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match.
Salary: $18.27-$19.71/hr., DOQ
PPL is an EEO/AA employer. PPL participates in the federal E-verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the organization will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.